Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Endorsement

Mr. Frank E. Whitson
Architect - HDR (retired)
Houston, TX 77077

To Whom It May Concern

Gentlemen/Ladies:

I write in support of John Hensman, President/CEO of RemTecH Associates LLC.

Before I recently retired from HDR Architecture, John and I collaborated in joint marketing efforts for projects at The Methodist Hospital, Houston and University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston.  Of the array of consultants, which I interviewed and with whom I collaborated, I found John to be most responsive, knowledgeable, and experienced in Materials Management Systems for Healthcare projects. RemTecH Associates will effectively collaborate with your firm from marketing through systems installation. 

Finally, RemTecH contributes a commendable culture to your professional team. If you have questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,
Frank E. Whitson


                                                       




RETURN TO REMTECH ASSOCIATES LLC
http://remtechassociates.com/